Imbellus is a venture-backed startup that develops new ways to measure human potential to help our nation better prepare for the future of work. CRESST is providing expertise on the psychometric framework and scoring methodologies to be used in Imbellus’ initial products. This process will include tasks like understanding data to inform rubric design and translating data analysis and literature reviews into ontologies.
The work product may include the following outputs:
- Cleaned, organized data for interpretation
- Recommendations on target validity statements and outcomes
- Suggested constructs to measure (emergent from Imbellus’ data)
- Proposed tasks to best test agreed upon constructs
- Reports delineating scoring methodologies and proposed integrations
- Analysis of emergent data from Imbellus’ assessments